Saturday, June 25, 2016

PTI's June 2016 Blog Hop Challenge

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, and tonight's the night!  I loved the colors in this photo, as well as the underwater theme.  It reminds me of the reefs in Finding Nemo and Finding Dory!


Since I don't have any underwater or reef-like stamps I decided to go with bright, colorful flowers.  I stamped the flower accents from Choose Joy in Distress Ink colors Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Wilted Violet.  I die cut a Sizzix 2 1/8" scalloped circle from white cardstock and colored it with Peacock Feathers, then white heat embossed the sentiment (also from Choose Joy). Then I added it all to cardstock colored with Wilted Violet.


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love your little flowers along the border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers work beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Congratulations on your first blog post and PTI entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I really like your color choices!!

    ReplyDelete