Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Bring on the Fall!

September-2016-Sketch-Recipe-Card-#5
I love fall.  Have I announced that yet?  Cooler weather, gorgeous leaves, comfort foods like soup, and pumpkin everything!  So when I saw this sketch release from PTI I wanted to try it right away.  At first it was hard to think about creating fall themed things when it's 90 outside, but I got over it :)  Bring on the fall!!! 
I started with a white card stock base and added a piece of scrapbook paper that I found at Hobby Lobby (thank you, thank you, thank you for building a store near me!).  The pattern is called Pioneer Plaid by Aunthentique.  Then I die cut about a million sets of Taylored Expressions's itty bitty but adorable Leaves, and used my double sided tape to stick them in layered rows somewhat resembling a pile?!  I don't have a banner die, so I used two ovals and stamped Blessed from the new PTI Inspired set to finish it off.  Hmm, what should my next fall project be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment