Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sketch Saturday #438

 



A new challenge for me!  I love following sketches when I make cards so this is perfect for me.  I just found Sketch Saturday this morning and jumped right in!  This is the design we need to use.  After several false starts I settled on creating a Thanksgiving card, which I've been meaning to do for awhile.  
I used Paper Smooches' Jive Turkey stamp set for this one!  I stamped the feathers in Hero Arts Red Royal and Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade, colored a few with a yellow marker, and fussy cut them.  I did the same with the turkey, coloring him with various markers from my son's stash.  This was all set on a background of some festive patterned paper, a triangle of brown card stock, and a deep cranberry card base.  Three orange sparkles finished it off.  Gooble Gobble!!!




4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love the fun background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! I love how you fussy cut that cute turkey. I'm so glad that you shared this with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog.
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz! I somehow missed that you started a blog!! Hooray!! This card is so cute; it reminds me of a certain countdown calendar, that I suspect is hanging at your house right now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha it totally is! Thanks Katie :)

    ReplyDelete