Thursday, December 29, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #202

Hello there!  As I continue to immerse myself in the relatively-new-to-me world of stamping and card-making, I find that one of the easiest ways to create something is by starting with a sketch.  I'm happy to have found CAS(E) this Sketch!  Today I am joining by playing along with Sketch #202.  Seeing the first flurries in the air today easily led me to make a winter themed card.
I began by blending Distress Inks to create my background, and then simply stamped a series of snowflakes in descending sizes.  I used Versamark Ink and heat embossed them with white, adding a sentiment at the bottom.  Love how it came out! 
Inks: Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass
Stamps: Papertrey Ink's What the Doodle: Snowflakes
Other: white card stock, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder (white)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. These snowflakes are gorgeous - what a beautiful, delicate design. Your coloring of the background accents them perfectly. Thanks for playing along with this CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete