Sunday, December 18, 2016

PTI's Create Along With Us: December 2016

I love so many of the new products and designs revealed this month over at Papertrey Ink, but the To Have & To Hold set particularly caught my eye.  The delicate pastels and flowers it showcased are so pretty!  I especially liked Laurie Schmidlin's take on it. 


To Have & To Hold by Laurie Schmidlin copy

 For my card, I cut a heart-shaped hole from my panel using a die from Heart Prints, and added floral images around it.  I stamped leafy prints from Turning a New Leaf in New Leaf and Mint Julep, and die cut the flower and heart from Flipping Out in Amethyst Allure, Lovely Lady, and Pale Peony.  I adhered the panel to some amethyst card stock and added a white embossed sentiment from Heart PrintsFeeling inspired to make some Valentines now!

 







1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!! Love your combination of stamps and die cutting!

    ReplyDelete