Wednesday, August 23, 2017

PTI's Make It Monday #295

It's so nice to be back after a busy but wonderful summer!  This weeks' MIM challenge was to make a Z-fold card.  Ashley created a great video to show us the steps!  I knew I wanted to try a fall scene for mine...though it's still hot here, I know fall is not far away.  Plus, all the beautiful releases from PTI this month have me thinking leaf-y, all-things-pumpkin-y thoughts!  Is anyone else anxiously awaiting for the new Mix & Mat die to be restocked??

I started by ink blending the card to create the sky and grass.  Then I stamped the tree and adhered the leaves in a pattern reminiscent of windy fall day.  After blending some ink on the fence to distress it, I used liquid adhesive to add it to the scene.  The finishing touches were the clouds and pumpkins, some of which I popped up with foam adhesive tape for dimension.  This card was so much fun to make! 


Ink: Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, New Leaf, Antique Linen, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo, Bundled Sage; PTI's Scarlet Jewel
Stamps: PTI's Through the Trees, Tag Its #7
Dies: PTI's Autumn Pumpkins, Picket Fence, Heart 2 Heart #6; Taylored Expressions Leaves
Other: Foam Adhesive tape, Tombow Aqua liquid glue

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Wonderful how you have some of the leaves "blowing" onto the middle panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! Lovely autumn card. Your clouds and leaves are wonderful, and especially love the picket fence. You have me longing for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so awesome! The autumn scenery is beautifully displayed on the z-fold card. Thanks for playing along in this week's Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card! It could be the cover of a book. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful fall scene you have created Elizabeth...especially all those lovely colored leaves! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card! I love how you have the leaves blowing on to the next panel, so clever and super, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz! Your z-fold is super cute. I love the Autumn scene you've created on yours. I saw it over on the PTI challenge blog and wanted to stop by to say hello. I also have a FUN challenge blog with AWESOME prizes, and I would like to invite you to come by and play along with us. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Have a great week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete