Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF 2017: Take Ten Warm Up Challenge

I am sooooo excited to be taking part in my first SAF over on the PTI blog!  I am even more excited to be able to join my sister-in-law for this event, which happens to coincide with a milestone birthday for her.  I chose the following photo to inspire my first card:


For my card, I used PTI's Tropics and Still Life: Summer sets.  Appropriate, I thought, given that we are in Florida and both love lemons :)  I stamped various leaves in multiple shades of green around the edge, adding a few lemon slices from the Still Life set.  To finish, I stamped the "for you" sentiment in black on Green Parakeet card stock, and popped it up using foam tape.  Happy Crafting!


Stamps: PTI's Tropics, Still Life: Summer
Dies: PTI's Tropics
Ink: SSS Lucky, Green Leaf; HA India Ink Black; Ranger Dye Ink Electric Lime, Lemon Twist
Card stock: Heavy weight white, PTI Green Parakeet

5 comments:

  1. I love your use of the leaves! What a great card! Enjoy your time with your sister:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is the same inspiration card that I selected and the same Tropics stamp set it used. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is clean and refreshing! Just like a tropical breeze. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete