Tuesday, December 26, 2017

PTI's December 2017 Blog Hop Challenge



Hi there!  Just popping in to contribute to the Blog Hop over at Papertrey Ink today!  I just love the inspiration photo...so soft and pretty, and gets me thinking ahead to Valentine's Day!


When I saw this photo, my mind immediately went to my To Have and To Hold set.  I die cut the wreath three times for dimension, then stamped it in New Leaf and sponged in some Green Parakeet to brighten the background and add more green tones.  I stamped several of the flowers in various shades of pink, and then hung the wreath with a bit of pink and white bakers twine over a Sweet Blush sponged backdrop.  After stamping the sentiment from the same set, a white panel and Sweet Blush base anchored my card.


6 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Elizabeth!! Your heart wreath with the delicate flowers capture the inspiration beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Liz .... this is simply gorgeous! CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hanging heart wreath you created! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete