Thursday, January 25, 2018

PTI's January 2018 Blog Hop Challenge

Happy New Year!  I just loved this month's Blog Hop Inspiration photo...so yummy!  I was especially inspired by the polka dots on the ice cream cones, so that's what I focused on.



I began by die cutting multiple circles in various colors of card stock.  After lining them up in rows on my white base, I used double sided adhesive to stick them down and then went back and double or triple stacked some of them for dimension.  After trimming off the overhanging bits, I added the sentiment "Enjoy" (also triple stacked) and stamped a secondary sentiment below.  Quick, bright, and fun!



Stamps: Cupcake Collection
Dies: Hello Sunshine, Bloomin Cute
Paper: Amethyst Allure. Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, heavyweight white
Ink: Picked Raspberry
Supplies: Tombow Permanent Adhesive, Quickie Glue Pen

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the bold, clean, graphic design of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! The circles/poka-dots and the sentiment and die cut. So cute and pretty. I might just have to scraplift it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your polka Dot card, Elizabeth! Perfect interpretation of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design! What a great take in this months inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! Love the layout and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, I love the colours that you pulled together <3

    ReplyDelete