Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Color Challenge




I really like color challenges because they force me to use quantities and combos that stretch me a bit!  To celebrate PTI's 11th Anniversary, Day 3 presented a Color Challenge.  These color combos were so beautiful that I had a hard time choosing--so I picked two :).  The first is my official entry, while the second is a bonus :)


I like the boldness of the teal and purple in Betsy's card, and so replicated the colors in my own.

Stamps: Botanical Blocks II, Botanical Blocks
Ink: Memento Black, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Green Parakeet
Paper: Tropical Teal, Aqua Mist, Heavyweight White




I also loved the pretty pastel palette of Lizzie's card, and was so inspired by Betsy's Lilies card that I couldn't resist making another card with a spring theme!


Risen-Lilies2


Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Easter Blessings, PTI Easter Alleluias
Dies: PTI Blue Skies Rays, In The Meadow; Pretty Pink Posh Easter Blessings
Inks: PTI Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise: DI Peacock Feathers
Markers: SN Illustrator AB1, AB3, FS2, PP5, EB2
Paper: SN Smooth Cardstock; PTI Pale Peony, Vintage Jadeite; Heavyweight White

Hope you enjoyed my creations!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment