Saturday, February 10, 2018

Retirement Set Challenge

Hello!  The countdown has begun to PTI's February release and 11th anniversary celebration, which also means that some good things must come to an end.  So many wonderful sets are being retired, including Heart Prints which I love!  In honor of Valentine's Day I chose to utilize it once more for the Retirement Set Challenge :)



I began with a white base, die cut with Noted: Scalloped A2.  A Raspberry Fizz panel provided the backdrop for my top black panel.  I used the die from Heart Prints to cut various hearts from papers in my stash, and finished it with a banner and sentiment stamp.  Happy Valentine's Day!

Stamps: KIS: Valentine
Dies: Heart Prints, Double Ended Banner
Card stock: Heavy duty white, black, Raspberry Fizz
Papers: various
Ink: DI Picked Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment