Friday, December 8, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics #18

Good morning!  Today I'm playing along with Lawn Fawn's Emboss Resist Challenge.  I remember when my SIL first taught me this technique--it seemed magical!

I embossed my background with mini snowflakes from the Winter Alpaca set before blending with light blue ink, and then went back and added more snowflakes with white pigment ink.  This created softer, more subtle snowflakes but helped to fill the sky!  I die cut a shimmery winter hill (better seen in person!) for the little alpaca to stand on, and colored him in with my alcohol markers.  Just love the sentiment that goes along!  Makes me want to sing :)



2 comments:

  1. this is so perfect for this winter time of year! love that little alpaca on the hills! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable :) i love the ink blended background! Thank you for playing along with us in the Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete