Sunday, December 24, 2017

Make It Monday #307

Whew!  I wasn't sure I would get this card done in time, but I really wanted to try the Faux Stained Glass technique that Laurie introduced!  It was fun to pull out my alcohol markers for this and I will remember it for the future.


For my card, I used the Butterfly Cover Plate.  I die cut the top panel from white card stock, then layered that on vellum and a die cut panel of foam before applying it all to the base.  Some of the colors I used turned out to be a little too light for this technique so I had to play and adjust...but that's what I love about Make It Mondays!  Merry Christmas!


Supplies
Stamps: SSS Happy Birthday
Paper: 110lb white card stock, vellum, foam, PTI Autumn Rose
Dies: PTI Butterfly Cover Plate, Double Ended Banners
Other: Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, tape, glue

1 comment: