Thursday, July 14, 2016

Ribbon Card #3

Little man went to bed rather early the other night, and as I had no fixed engagements (name the movie!!!) I opened up my PTI Sketch Recipe notebook.  Baking used to be a favorite need-to-relax activity, but hubby and I realized that wasn't going to be a healthy idea.  Enter card making!  Anyway, I love that I can still look up 'recipes' and make something relaxing and yummy (to look at).  For that night's creation I used the following layout from PTI's 8th Anniversary set.
  

I really like the bright, cheery, and even playful nature of this May Arts ribbon so I chose card stock, images, and a sentiment to match.  I started by die cutting and stamping the smaller flower from PTI's Delightful Dahlia Additions set in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Candied Apple Distress Inks.  Soooo thankful for the help of my MISTI (Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented)!!!  I wrapped the ribbon around a lime green layer of card stock and added the three dahlias on top.  I layered that over white card stock and then a pink card base, and finished it with a (Picked Raspberry and white heat embossed) sentiment from PTI's Choose Joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment